Recently, the number of Covid-19 cases in Jakarta has increased. Many companies have been affected and their employees have contracted the virus. In an effort to prevent COVID-19 within the company, PT. Torishima Guna Indonesia has always consistently implemented the Company Protocol regarding the prevention of Covid-19, in accordance with the Circular Letter (SE) of the Minister of Manpower (reference to M/3/HK.04/III/2020).
Among some important content during the Covid-19 pandemic, companies must adhere to the following rules:
1. Workers with the status of People Under Supervision (ODP) may not come to work for a maximum of 14 days, and their wages are paid in full
2. Workers with suspected Covid-19 status and undergoing quarantine according to the doctor’s statement, are not allowed to work and their wages are paid in full. Workers with Covid-19 as evidenced by a doctor’s letter, are not allowed to work and their wages are paid in full
3. The company limits its business activities in accordance with local government policies. By implementing the above, the company plays a role in preventing and controlling Covid-19.
In addition to health in office and industrial workplaces, PT Torishima Guna Indonesia always follows the rules of the Minister of Health (reference to HK.01.07/MENKES/328/2020), here are some of our programs including:
1. Forming a Covid-19 handling team at work
2. Provide policies and procedures for suspected cases of Covid-19
3. Don’t stigmatize Covid-19 patients
4. Determine which important jobs have to go to the office and which ones can work from home (work from home)
5. Checking the temperature in the workplace Not applying the working hours that are not too long (overtime)
6. Hold the night shift until morning if possible.
7. Night shift workers are only for workers under 50 years old
8. Regulate nutritional intake at work
9. Ensure the workplace is clean and regularly disinfected
10. Maintain air quality and circulation in the workplace Provide plenty of hand washing stations, instructions, educational posters and hand sanitizer
11. Apply a minimum distance of 1 meter at space of work
12. Campaigning for cough etiquette and avoiding the use of personal items at the same time, such as prayer utensils, eating utensils and the like Require all workers to wear masks while working Forbidding workers to come to the office if they show symptoms of Covid-19
13. Fully support employees to carry out vaccines by giving special permission to employees during the vaccination process.