PT Torishima Guna Indonesia consistently implements health protocols in an effort to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus at work area
to protect employees, because we believe employees are valuable assets for the company. Health protocols that have been implemented include:
- Determine working hours and working time
- Implementation of the Covid-19 protocol at work area
- Forming the company’s internal Covid-19 Team
- Perform routine disinfection at work area
- Take body temperature measurements in the entrance area
- Provide sanitary hygiene tools such as hand sanitizers in the entrance area and around the work area
- Provide facilities for washing hands with soap and running water
- Monitor the health conditions of all employees to ensure that employees are not infected with Covid-19
- Require guests / visitors to fill out the Covid-19 self-assessment form to avoid transmission caused by outside parties.
To fill out the Covid-19 self-assessment form, you can click QHSE menu on our website torishima.co.id , or you can scan QR code attached on this picture article.